Skip to content
How to flash your SD
- Go to etcher and download the version for your OS.
- Go to raspberrypi.org and download "Raspian Stretch Lite".
- Insert the SD card and start etcher.
- Go to settings and deactivate "auto-unmount on success".
- Unzip the raspian.zip and tell etcher to put the image on the SD Card. Let it flash.
- As soon as it's done, create an empty file called "ssh" in the root directory of the SD Card.
- Make sure the file is not called ssh.txt or ssh.doc or anything else - just "ssh".
- Eject the SD card, put it back into your raspberrypi and connect it to power.